Inheritance Tax Planning
Protecting Your Children's Inheritance
The purpose of bloodline planning is to protect and ensure the inheritance due to your children, grandchildren or relatives of any kind, thus making sure your assets do not end up in the hands of the wrong people.
Why bloodline planning is important:
- Assets guaranteed to be passed-on as per your intentions
- Reduces risk of heavy taxation
- Assets passed-on will not be at risk from creditors
- Avoid assets being taken from your bloodline as a result of divorce
- Set-up trust funds
- Protect future generations of your family
Legacy Wills and Probate serves across England and Wales with a particular focus in the London area. Contact us for free consultations on wills, probate or property.
Bloodline Planning Advice from Legacy Wills and Probate
Call us today on 0333 344 4325 and give yourself peace of mind with the knowledge that your loved ones will received their entitlements, as per your wishes.